- Plan and supervise the care of residents
- Develop and implement programmes and activities for the well-being of residents
- Put up monthly interview records for residents
- Ensure proper maintenance of the Home’s equipment
- Ensure the cleanliness of the Home’s premises
- Singaporeans Only
- degree or Diploma in any discipline
- Willing to comply with the Standard Operating Procedure when discharging duties
- Preferably with one year of relevant experience in Home Care / nursing home / community hospital / Hospital setting
- Working hours is 7am to 7pm.
- Alternate 12 hour shift 4 days per week and 3 days per week
- Location : West
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to email@example.com or contact us at 6721 9231.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org