Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure nursing and administrative staff requirements are adequately planned for
- Enforce all clinic policies and standards of procedures are in line and adhered to.
- Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of all important documents
- before despatch, such as X-ray reports, Australian visa forms.
- Work closely with Cluster Centre Managers in the implementation of business development activities to increase revenue for centre
- Ensure a well-governed system of financial management including cost andinventory control
- Prepare and submit monthly financial reports
- implementation and audit of all clinical areas
- Degree in Nursing
- Registered Nurse with Singapore Nursing Board
- At least 2 years experience in similar position / relevant manager position
- Good public relations and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Words, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org