- Provide accurate and timely assessment of medical claims within the required service standards and ensure that claims are paid accurately and promptly
- Handle claim investigations and appeals
- Deliver excellent service and enhance customer and distribution channels relationship management
- Review claims processes and participate in process improvement projects, initiatives and system enhancement for the department, including establish claims best practices
- Provide guidance to junior staff
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
- Diploma in Nursing / or Professional Insurance Certificate with at least 5 years of relevant accident and health claims experience.
- Mid-level claims assessors who are looking for greater challenges and greater exposures
- Strong knowledge on integrated shield claim processes and industry initiatives in managing medical claim cost
- Strong analytical, written and communication skills
- Customer-centric and meticulous with the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all stakeholders
- Good medical knowledge and ability to explain medical conditions in insurance context
- Good business acumen with long term vision
- A team player
- High level of integrity, takes accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork.
- Takes initiative to improve current state of things and adaptable to embrace new changes.
Check out Aber Care Website for detail
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
Abercare.sg | Germaine Er Si Ying | R1875721 | Ea License No. 18C9070
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org