- Work closely with Centre Manager in the provision of customer-focus and efficient service to internal and external customers.
- Provide basic patient care and perform housekeeping duties in the centre under the supervision and guidance of a Staff Nurse.
- Provide prompt and professional services to customer.
- Attend to customers’ needs, resolve customer complaints, collect feedback and ensure smooth operations.
- Effectively handles all transaction, payment and ensure proper documentation.
- Tally and check end of day collection and supporting documents.
- Support Centre Manager in all upselling efforts.
- Perform clinical duties under training by Staff Nurse:
- Collect basic bio-data (e.g. visual acuity, near/distant, colour vision, wt, ht, BMI etc).
- Perform finger prick blood tests.
- Interpret urine tests.
- Chaperon doctor and assist the medical officer in carrying out clinical procedures (e.g. PAP Smears, per rectum examinations, per vaginum examinations etc).
- Setting up appointments for patients.
- Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of registration.
- Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of all important documents before despatch, such as Australia visa forms, X-ray reports etc.
- Ensure accuracy of clinical data and entry into computer system.
- Attend briefing/departmental meeting.
- Able to deploy to other medical centres or MMS when necessary.
- Ensure a high standard of professional services to clients.
- Maintain a warm, friendly, safe, clean and customer centred work environment.
- Responsible for keeping inventory of equipment and their maintenance.
- Responsible for reporting to the Centre Manager of any machine breakdown or damage to property.
- Responsible for adequate supplies of stationery and other consumables.
- Ensure up to date product knowledge.
- Attend training.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Centre Manager.
- Maintains a safe and clean environment for the patient at all times.
- Accompanies patients to various departments as and when required.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Centre Manager.
- Minimum GCE N / O Levels.
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in a healthcare or relevant sector for Clinical Service Associate
- Possess good customer service skills, Good interpersonal skills, Good spoken and written communication skills
Only Shortlisted candidate will be notified
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com