You will be an integral part of the team to provide nursing care to Client of Day Care Centre.
- Complies with approved standards of nursing practices
- Responsible for assessing the needs and delivery of quality geriatric / dementia nursing care to clients
- Perform pre-assessment of new clients refer by AIC
- Ensure the clients’ enrolment is comply with the Company’s SOP
- Administer the documentation to be submitted to relevant government body
- Assess and coordinate with health care team to assess, plan, implement and evaluate client’s conditions
- Monitor, assess and review clients’ progression and implement care plan
- Provide health promotion, counselling to clients and families
- Consult and coordinate with health care team to assess, plan, implement and evaluate client’s conditions
- Perform nursing care such as medication administration and wound dressing and other technical skills as required
- Oversee and manage the performances of the nursing team / care staff to ensure desired level of work competency
- Coordinating, implementing and monitoring clinical and service quality performance indicators for continuous improvement plan
- Perform CPR, AED and first aid to clients and plays an active role in emergency situations.
- Assist and support delivery of health promotion activities in the Centre.
- Singaporeans only
- Minimum Diploma in Nursing
- Registered with the Singapore Nursing Board
- Visit patients in their homes
- Advanced / Specialist Diploma in Geriatric / Medical-Surgical, Chronic Disease Management, Community Health preferred
- At least 3 years of nursing experience in inpatient ward in acute hospital
- Monday to Friday
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231
To apply for this job email your details to CAREER@ABERCARE.SG