- Oversee the Senior Care management team for operational efficiency
- Strategic planning , policy making and execution
- Enforcement of safety, clinical, service and hygiene standards
- Achieve operating financial and productivity objectives
- Regular consultation and review with management and staff to enhance human resource , operations and administrative processes
- Engagement with clients, seniors and leaders in the community
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree. Preference healthcare / eldercare related.
- Minimum 12 years of working experience in a hospital or eldercare setting.
- Strong strategic planning, execution and Healthcare knowledge
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg
To apply for this job email your details to CAREER@ABERCARE.SG