- Provide light housekeeping, companionship, grocery shopping, meals
- preparation (warming of food), medical escort, personal hygiene
- (showering / bed bath), physical maintenance exercises, elder-sitting,
- respite care, oral feeding, toileting and elimination needs, medication
- reminder to clients.
- Provide basic nursing and health services such as monitoring of vital
- signs and medication reminder service.
- Render assistance where required and within their job scope such as
- providing emotional support.
- Report to Registered Nurse on client’s progress including filling up
- incident report.
- Passionate in working with elderly, willing to learn
- Good understanding of working with older persons
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to speak basic English and one other language
- ITE/ WSQ Caregiver courses is an added advantage
Only Shortlisted candidate will be notified
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org