- Responsible for the facilities management of the Hospital.
- To oversee and guide the facilities management agent in executing the contract services of the hospital in a cost effective manner and to ensure timely response to maintenance requests in compliance with the terms of the contract for service as well as the statutory and safety requirements.
- To liaise with contractors/suppliers with regard to repairs, maintenance, operational matters and to supervise the progress and development of projects to their completion.
- To be the appointed Fire Safety Manager of the Hospital and be responsible in ensuring compliance to the fire safety regulators and policies and procedures
- Singaporeans Only
- Diploma in Engineering / Building Maintenance
- Must be a certified Fire Safety Manager
- Sound knowledge in IT would be an added advantage
- At least 1- 2 years of relevant working experience in a Healthcare industry
- Dynamic and resourceful person with self-directing qualities
- A matured personality with excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills; has the ability to relate to people of all levels
- Eye for details, be proactive in coming up with solutions for any foreseen problems and have the determination to see projects to completion
Only Shortlisted candidate will be notified
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org