Health care Assistant to takes care of elderly client in his or her home.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Active in looking into the comfort and mobility needs of patients as well as transfers and mobilise the patient as required.
- Assist in showering of the resident and keep active measures to ensure the safety of patients.
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Singaporean Only
- Min. GCE N Level and with an HMI Certificate in Healthcare support (Nursing) or equivalent.
- Relevant working experience in healthcare setting preferred.
- Able to work Monday to Friday
- 7am to 11am
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com