- Responsible for cybersecurity, system and network administration of IT network and systems. The scope includes cybersecurity related tasks such as auditing, performing system and security log monitoring and reporting, as well as day-to-day end users support, maintenance of servers, firewall, network and internet connectivity throughout the organization.
- Responsible for the overall daily operations of IT system administration, network security, and maintenance of the IT network infrastructure and data center on-premise and cloud services.
- Undertake IT system hardware and software troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and configuration of servers, network equipment, network connectivity and other IT equipment. Liaising with IT vendors on procurement of the software, hardware, equipment repairs, and maintenance.
- Perform system backup and recovery also system patches and upgrades to keep IT systems up-to-date with the latest protection and evaluate potential risks and devise improvement plans to ensure system availability.
- Implement cybersecurity prevention plan, monitoring, Incident response, escalation, disaster recovery and business continuity plan. Put in place IT security plan to protect IT systems from intrusions, spam and virus attacks.
- Provide helpdesk support
- Singaporeans Only
- Diploma, Degree or equivalent, in Digital Media, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
- Experience in Activity Directory, Microsoft 365 Cloud and products, Ms Azure, AWS, VMWare, TrendMicro Proxy, VPN, WAN support and CISCO Firewall.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience IT system and network administration and support
- Experience in security penetration testing and vulnerability assessment is an advantage.
- Office hour 5.5 days
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume to email@example.com or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org