The Executive, Operations shall be responsible for the smooth and efficient operations of the facility. The primary responsibility is to ensure organizational effectiveness by providing leadership for the organization’s non-clinical functions. Working with the various Clinical and non-Clinical teams, this position will also contribute to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices.
- Oversee and ensure smooth and efficient operations of the nursing home which include facility management, safety and security, housekeeping, transport and kitchen operations
- Responsible for the operations and administrative functions of the Front Office and support Finance Dept in aging recovery, cash management and billing
- Conduct market survey, vendor management and procurement
- Manage cost and perform regular contract reviews
- Review and streamline processes and ensure all operation procedures are being carried out according to authority/ company’s guidelines and standards
- Support in a range of social/ branding activities and initiatives to build awareness and promote our services
- Prepare reports and provide secretariat support for management/ workgroup meetings
- Responsible for staff performance and development
- Other responsibilities as directed by the Management
- Diploma/ Degree in related discipline
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- Good interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Dynamic team player with integrity and commitment
- Proactive and self-motivated
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume to email@example.com
or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org