- To lead and oversee the Communications Department.
- Handle all marketing and corporate communication matters.
- Assist in fundraising and all events initiatives.
- Take charge of public relations and media relations.
- Manage all social media channels for the organization.
- Singaporeans Only
- Degree in Communication / Advertising / Marcom
- Minimum 5 years and above in similar job function.
- Knowledgeable in social media. Experienced in communications, PR, advertising , branding, event management
- Preferable to have basic business acumen & simple data mining skills.
- Prior working experience in a non-profit organization.
- Good people skills. Team player and able to demonstrate leadership skills
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
To apply for this job email your details to CAREER@ABERCARE.SG