- Provide accurate and timely assessment of medical claims within the required service standards and ensure that claims are paid accurately and promptly
- Handle claim investigations and appeals
- Deliver excellent service and enhance customer and distribution channels relationship management
- Review claims processes and participate in process improvement projects, initiatives and system enhancement for the department, including establish claims best practices
- Provide guidance to junior staff
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
- Diploma in Nursing / or Professional Insurance Certificate with at least 5 years of relevant accident and health claims experience.
- Mid-level claims assessors who are looking for greater challenges and greater exposures
- Strong knowledge on integrated shield claim processes and industry initiatives in managing medical claim cost
- Strong analytical, written and communication skills
- Customer-centric and meticulous with the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all stakeholders
- Good medical knowledge and ability to explain medical conditions in insurance context
- Good business acumen with long term vision
- A team player
- High level of integrity, takes accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork.
- Takes initiative to improve current state of things and adaptable to embrace new changes.
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com