To lead the nursing team and related healthcare workers in the ward, and be responsible for the day-to-day operational work flow in the Nursing Department.
- Degree / Diploma in Nursing with post basic Nursing certificate in Gerontology or Orthopaedic preferred
- Registered Nurse with Singapore Nursing Board
- At least 6 years of experience in clinical care
- Acute hospital or Community hospital experienced preferred
- Good public relations and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Words, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- 5 days’ work week(Staggered Hours and rostered for weekend)
- 7 am to 4.30 pm
- 1 pm to 9.15 pm
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com