You will be an integral part of the team to provide nursing care to acute patients of Hospital Covid facilities.
- Take Care of Covid positive patient.
- Assist in Activities in Daily Living.
- Take blood pressure, temperature, pulse, and respiration rate (Vital Sign).
- Assist the Staff Nurse in providing nursing care such as dressing,
- Prepare and serve meals to patients
- Observe and report fluid intake and output.
- Bathe, dress and perform basic grooming for residents.
- Perform oral hygiene care, skin care and change of diaper for resident.
- Participates and facilitate in both on and off-site activities with the residents
- Support therapists/ psychologist with interventions for residents
- Responsible for data collection of residents’ progress
- Make beds and perform light housekeeping duties in residents’ room/ward.
- Follow proper procedures for lifting and transferring residents.
- Perform Clinical documentation.
- Diploma in Nursing or relevant Nursing Certificate
- Registered Nurse / Assistant Nurse/ Healthcare Assistant
- Able to communicate in English
- Must have at least 2 year experience in Hospital settings / nursing home
- Attractive Remuneration + Housing Allowance+ Medical benefit + Other Allowances
- Annual Leave
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com