To be responsible for assessment and case management of senior clients with chronic disease and/or mental health issues; developing care plans for clients.
- Case Assessment and Management of clients with Chronic Disease and Mental Health issues, including dementia care.
- Conduct physical and mental health talks as part of outreach/wellness events.
- Oversee and assist in programmes to prevent frailty of elderly in the community.
- Oversee and assist Health Care Assistants in developing care plans for dementia clients.
- Case management and intervention for elderly clients
- Community Work, Co-ordination and Networking with relevant stakeholders/organizations
- Singaporeans only
- Minimum Diploma in Nursing
- Registered with the Singapore Nursing Board
- Experience in Case Management and Dementia Care (Elderly/Mental Health/Community work)
- Experience in Intervention Therapies (e.g. Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Motivational Interviewing)
- Relevant working experience in the Social Service sector.
- Location : Central
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to email@example.com or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org