The Senior Operation Executive shall be responsible for the smooth and efficient operations of the facility. The primary responsibility is to ensure organizational effectiveness by providing leadership for the organization’s non-clinical functions. Working with the various Clinical and non-Clinical teams, this position will also contribute to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices.
- Oversee and ensure smooth and efficient operations of the nursing home which include facility management, safety and security, housekeeping, transport and kitchen operations
- Responsible for the operations and administrative functions of the Front Office and support Finance Dept in aging recovery, cash management and billing
- Conduct market survey, vendor management and procurement
- Manage cost and perform regular contract reviews
- Review and streamline processes and ensure all operation procedures are being carried out according to authority/ company’s guidelines and standards
- Support in a range of social/ branding activities and initiatives to build awareness and promote our services
- Prepare reports and provide secretariat support for management/ workgroup meetings
- Responsible for staff performance and development
- Other responsibilities as directed by the Management
- Diploma/ Degree in related discipline
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience
- Good interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Dynamic team player with integrity and commitment
- Proactive and self-motivated
Interested applicants please submit your updated CV for our consideration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org