You will be an integral part of the team in Nursing Home to provide nursing care to residents. Review, assess and endorse daily reports on residents’ progress, health condition and wellbeing. Drive Clinical Quality and Risk assessment Project and ensure compliance to infection control, safety requirements and regulations.
- Is responsible for the compliance of all nursing standards as stipulated by MOH and SNB.
- Leads quality assurance activities to monitor and evaluate the quality and appropriateness of nursing care. Ensures quality audits and planned and conducted periodically. Follow up with areas of corrective
- Leads, facilitate and implement quality management and quality improvement projects
- To monitor and evaluate the quality and appropriateness of nursing care
- Plan, implemented and evaluates infection control practices of all staff
- Coordinate and collaborate with training department for any infection control training for the staff
- Responsible for the compliance of the infection control practices in the nursing home
- Ensure resident care delivery follows MOH, Enhanced Nursing Home Stand· Coordinate and collaborate with the infection control committee members in conducting audits and ensuring all infection control audits are planned and done periodically
- Diploma / Degree in Nursing
- Registered Nurse with Singapore Nursing Board
- At least 2 years experience in similar position in a nursing home / geriatric ward
- Minimum 2 years of experience in clinical quality & risk management / as an Infection Prevention & Control Officer
- Good public relations and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Words, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Singaporeans Only
- Mon to Fri , Office Hour
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to email@example.com or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org