- Ensure the nursing care services rendered are safe, competent and individualised. Uphold nursing standards in documentation, treatment, patient monitoring and infection control.
- Manage complex patient care and demonstrate clinical skills, knowledge and critical thinking in the care delivery to patients.
- Monitor, reassess and evaluate patient’s condition, implement a plan of care for the patient and support family members to cope with patient advanced disease.
- Coordinate the care of patient through an advising physician, provide direct patient care, evaluate the patients’ conditions, and serve as the liaison between families and physicians.
- Communicate and build rapport with patients and their families or caregivers. Assess the home needs in terms of training and requisition of equipment and aids to facilitate patient’s living.
- Allocate equipment as necessary to assure adequacy of resources to meet care requirements.
- Follow up to ensure continuity of patient care and treatment plans.
- Perform nursing care such as medication administration and wound dressing as required.
- Maintain proper documentation of patient’s condition and accurate collation of data (record of referral/enquiry/attendances).
- Facilitate and participate in Multidisciplinary Team meeting. Cooperate with other teams to provide smooth delivery of patient care and services.
- Keep active measures to ensure the safety of patients. Report all incidents to Senior Nurse Clinician.
- Observe organisation and legal requirements regarding storage and control of drugs and medical supplies.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion in matters involving patient care.
- Observe the proper use/care of the equipment and economical use of consumables and supplies.
- Handle public enquiries in an appropriate and professional manner.
- Adhere to established policies and procedures of AH. Enforce compliance with the Singapore Nursing Board’s Standards of Practice for Nurses and Midwives, and the Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.
- Undertake to keep oneself well informed of the updated industry guidelines and develops new skills that are necessary for the role.
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping and workplace organisation at all times.
- Singaporean Only
- Diploma in Nursing
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board.
- Post-registration experience in a hospital or hospice setting preferred.
- Mon – Fri (must be comfortable to work on weekend/PH if scheduled to be on-call)
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com