- Assist the nursing team in providing specialised care.
- Monitor and report patients’ conditions and progress.
- Assist in the execution of discharge plans of patient care.
- Assist in the post-discharge care coordination of patients.
- Follow up on phone reviews and home and/or agency visitations.
- Perform home visits and assist to educate patients/caregivers on self-care management.
- Educate patients and family members on the patients’ health conditions
- Raise individual care plan based on identified assessment needs.
- Provide nursing services as required, e.g. change of nasogastric feeding tube, urinary catheter change, dressing change, stoma care, monitoring medication compliance and medication packing, parameters/peripheral blood glucose monitoring, etc.
- Ensure that safety and infection control precautionary measures are practised during home visit.
- Conduct first assessment as appropriate to identify required needs, e.g. referral for Senior Mobility Fund (SMF), Community Services or Financial Assistance.
- Safety checks on all equipment use for home care.
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board
- Minimum Diploma in Nursing
- At least 3 years of nursing experience
- Good communication skills and team-player
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com