- Provide basic nursing care (e.g., phlebotomy, vaccination and wounds dressing) to Patient in a Clinic setting.
- Provide medical care and counselling to patients
- Perform basic triage, assist in minor procedures
- Dispensing of medication
- Maintain drugs inventory level and perform quarterly stock take
- Management of patient’s medical records
- Perform clinical and administrative duties
- Handle phone calls and enquiries
- Schedule patient appointments and registration
- Booking of referral appointments
- Assist in managing smooth and efficient clinic operations
- Responsible for planning and maintaining clinical & service quality
- Singaporeans Only
- Minimum Diploma in Nursing
- Registered with SNB
- At least 2 years of Nursing Experience in the related field is required for this position.
Only Shortlisted candidate will be notified
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org