You will be an integral part of the team to provide nursing care to acute patients of Aged Care facilities ( Nursing Home ) in New Zealand.
- Monitor, reassess and evaluate patient’s condition, implement a plan of care for the patient Coordinate the care of patient, provide direct patient care, evaluate the patients’ conditions, and serve as the liaison between families and physicians.
- Perform nursing care such as medication administration and wound dressing
- Facilitate and participate in Multidisciplinary Team to provide smooth delivery of patient care and services
- Follow up to ensure continuity of patient care and treatment plans.
- Maintenance and update of medical files and attend to medical emergency, ensure compliance to infection control, safety requirements and regulations.
Job Requirements for Nursing Home:
- Diploma / Degree in Nursing
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board
- Minimum 2 years of Nursing experience in the Hospital / Nursing Home / Community Hospital
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Possess a passionate disposition to care for seniors
- Applicant must attend to at least 2 rounds of interview
- IELTS Minimum bandscore: 7.00
Work location: New Zealand
Only Shortlisted candidate will be notified
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com