Reporting to the Assistant Nurse Manager ( Home Care), you will manage incoming calls or enquiry relating to symptom management and home care service.
You will provide professional nursing care including assessment and interventions for patients and education via telephone, You will also provide clinical guidance and direction to staff nurses and other junior staff to ensure the provision of safe, competent and quality nursing care.
- Perform initial clerking of all new referrals in the system.
- Communicate with hospital staff and community service providers on any care related enquiry.
- Receive incoming calls for home care nurses and communicate messages to the respective nurse. Assist home care nurses in communication and coordination with other health care providers.
- Perform assessment and evaluation on patients’ incoming calls and provide interventions as required.
- Ensure prompt notification to the primary nurse for patient’s conditons that require immediate interventions.
- Ensure proper phone diversion to on- call doctor during week days.
- Ensure the proper documentation of assessment, decision making and health advice.
- Collaborate with other multidisciplinary team members to provide support to patients.
- At least a Diploma in Nursing and registered with SNB
- Must have the related discipline experiences ( oncology/ palliative care/ Gerontology/Geriatrics)
- Working knowledge in IT and systems
- At least 3 years of Registered Nurse working experience ( preferably with home care experience)
- Office hour ( MON TO FRI) , must be comfortable to work on Weekend if scheduled to be on-call.
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to email@example.com or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org