Job Description & Requirements
- Conduct needs assessment survey through outreach and/or engagement
- Organise and conduct active ageing programmes to the elderly in the community
- Befriend service users through engagement activities and home visits
- Implement new programme and/or services for services users based on needs.
- Conduct programme evaluation for all regular programmes and initiate enhancements/improvements
- Coordinate and manage stakeholders’ communications for programmes and services to services users.
- Able to work independently
- Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field, preferably with experience in working with elderly clients in the community setting.
- Relevant working experiences in healthcare or social service sector.
- Possess ability to meet targets and deadlines with efficient organisation and time management skills.
- Possess adaptability to find ways of solving and/or pre-empting problems
- Applicant must be willing to work 5.5 days/week
Check out http://abercare.sg/jobs-vacancies/ for detail
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org