- Active in looking into the comfort and mobility needs of patients as well as transfers and mobilize the patient as required.
- Assist in or keep active measures to ensure the safety of patients under supervision of a Staff Nurse as required.
- Ensure staff / volunteer abide by infection control practice.
- Ensure that bed sheet is changed when the bed is used by the patient.
- Report occurrences and patient observations to the staff Nurse promptly.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion in matters involving patient care.
- Maintain a conducive and safe patient care environment.
- Undertake to keep oneself well informed of the updated industry guidelines and develop new skills that are necessary for the job.
- Singaporean Only
- Min. GCE N Level and with an HMI Certificate in Healthcare support (Nursing) or equivalent.
- Relevant working experience in healthcare setting preferred.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to comprehend written and spoken instructions in English.
- Able to work on 3 rotating shift ( 5 days’ work week)
Only Shortlisted candidate will be notified
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org